30 September 2008

The Phantom of the Opera

On Sunday, the family and I went to go see "The Phantom of the Opera" at the Paramount. It was my second time seeing it, but it was just as good the second time around! And the Paramount is probably my favorite venue in Seattle. I'm not much into operas, but for some reason I think this one is so fantastic with the music and the costumes and the sets. Every part of it really. Plus I always enjoy a scary story and this opera definitely has that element. Richard Todd Adams plays the Phantom and he is incredible. His voice will most definitely give you goosebumps all over. If you haven't had a chance to see it yet, I recommend going as soon as you can. It only plays at the Paramount until Oct. 5th so hurry! Who knows when it will come back!

No comments: