31 July 2008

Rain


While some people find the rain inconvenient and gloomy, I find it rather refreshing sometimes. Having lived in Seattle for my whole life, you could say I am used to the rain. The weather this July has been so nice that having one day of rain isn't really that awful. It's nice to take a break from the heat, not need to water the garden and spend a night inside. There are still many things to do in Seattle when it rains such as go to a museum, see a movie or enjoy the evening at a nice restaurant. One of my favorite things to do during a storm is get in bed and just listen to it fall outside, on the windows and the roof. If you think about it, rain is very therapeutic and calming so I think everyone should learn to enjoy it! The only thing that can make it better is some thunder and lightning to go with it!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Great pic of the Space Needle reflected in raindrops. I wonder where I might get a copy? Thanks!