13 August 2008

The Perfect Aviators

I am a sucker for sunglasses. I own more pairs than days of the week, which is funny because there are maybe only 8 solid weeks of sun here in Seattle. But I find them a great accessory. Yes, I may even be one of those obnoxious girls you see at parties wearing their sunglasses inside in the middle of the night if the mood strikes and they match the outfit well. For years now, I have been trying to find the perfect pair of aviator sunglasses and today I was so excited that I finally found a pair. Isaac Mizrahi for Target. Usually the ones I find are rather small for my face and seem to be designed for 12 year olds, but this pair is the perfect size and relatively cheap for sunglasses, only $17.99. It is usually more than I tend to spend (I stock up on the Nordstrom $10 pairs), but I was willing to pay for the right pair. My one hope is that these last longer than my $3 pair from the Fremont Fair. Target, and Isaac Mizrahi, both have great selections of accessories so check them out!

No comments: