31 August 2008

Pravda Studios

It has definitely been a big wedding year so there will be a lot of upcoming posts about wedding venues, ideas, etc. This past weekend was my best friends wedding and it was so beautiful and fun. She held the wedding at Pravda Studios on Capitol Hill in Seattle. It turned out to be a really cool venue. The top picture show how the studio looks when it is completely empty, but if you look at the bottom two you can see how versatile it is and how you can decorate it almost any way you'd like. As a bridesmaid I was busy with rehearsals and photos that I didn't take any myself, but she had a beautiful black, white & celery green set up with the ceremony in one corner and the reception set up behind. The ceremony was easily broken down to make a dance floor. The studio even has an old industrial sized elevator which can fit a large van inside which made for an awesome area for photos. The wedding went perfectly and I could not be happier for my friend.

No comments: