26 November 2008

Four Christmases

Most movie reviewers will disagree with me on this one, so if you're into listening to those people then we probably don't have the same taste. However, in my opinion, this movie was very funny and served it's purpose as good holiday entertainment. Who cares if Vince Vaughn is so much taller than Reese Witherspoon? If you are a fan of the classic Vince Vaughn character (how is it everything that comes out of his mouth is funny?) then you will certainly enjoy this movie as well. Laughter was constant throughout the entire film with the exception of the one sentimental feelings that I guess are necessary to a holiday film. However the sentiment doesn't last long and it jumps quickly back into the funny. I was a bit skeptical about seeing it because I was afraid the funny parts were in the trailer and I had already seen them all, however with free passes I decided to go and I was not disappointed. Of course it doesn't quite stack up to the classics like National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Elf, and A Christmas Story, but if you're looking for a new one to see this year I would say check out Four Christmases.

No comments: