12 November 2008

Role Models

A friend and I went to go see the new movie Role Models this past weekend and it was hilarious!! The movie stars Paul Rudd (Forgetting Sarah Marshall, 40 Year Old Virgin) and Seann William Scott (American Pie series) as two adults who screw up on a day at the job and have to do community service. They get put into a program with big and littles and get paired with two younger boys who need some guidance. While Rudd and Scott are a perfect comedic match, add in Christopher Mintz-Plasse (Superbad) and Bobb'e J. Thompson (Fred Claus) and it gets outrageous. Underneath the humor it is a heart-warming story about how much the adults learn from the kids, but above all of that it is a hilarious story where everything that can go wrong does and so many sarcastic comments you almost can't keep up. At one point my friend looks over at me and asked if I was crying because I was laughing so hard. If you have been entertained by the previous movies featuring Rudd, I definitely recommend this one to add to the list.

No comments: