19 April 2010

The District: A Photo Blog

My trip to Washington, DC was so amazing. As you know, a picture is worth 1000 words, and damn, I took a lot of pictures. So enjoy my photo blog complete with monuments, museums and mischief.

The beautiful T Street, my residence for the week.

The lovely Ms Ramey and I ending our first night out.

Enjoying the sun atop our double-decker bus tour!

The National Cathedral.

Look! I found the Chilean Embassy!

Honest (and very majestic) Abe.

Loving the view of the Washington Monument and Reflecting Pool.

It's only this big!

A beautiful shot of the monument and the pond.

The Capitol!

Union Station and its gorgeous architecture.

Can't believe I got a shot this perfect on a moving bus.

Second night out: found a bar with Pisco. Sent me right back to Chile. I was in heaven.

Off to the Archives to see the most important of American documents.

And of course the American History Museum to see the most important items of American history.

A perfect end to an amazing trip!

2 comments:

Erica said...

ooo!! Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I am very jealous of the perfect weather, too!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

What great pictures!! So fun!