25 April 2010

Positivity

Lately, things haven't necessarily been going my way. As bad as it could suck, things could always get worse. But I need to put out some positive energy. Most people hate Mondays, and usually I do too, but today I'm listing things that I like about Mondays to make me look forward to it rather than dread it.

- New York Times Crossword, it's easiest on Monday so you can feel real smart!

- How I Met You're Mother, I love this show and I get a double whammy because it's on prime time as well as new episodes are added to On Demand so I can catch up on seasons I haven't seen yet.

- Employers are in their offices and more jobs start to be posted, so there is more of a chance that I'm going to get some good job vibes, hopefully schedule interviews and I can feel productive when I actually have positions to apply to.

- Music Monday, clearly my favorite blog entries cause music is my favorite.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You have a great attitude! It's hard to think positive sometimes when things aren't going your way, but you're off to a great start!