21 January 2009

LOST

Tonight @ 8:00pm on ABC is one of the most anticipated season premieres of this year. Finally, after a long wait since May `08, us LOST fans finally get to see what happens next to the Oceanic 6 and the survivors still on the island. If you have never watched the show, don't start here tonight. Make sure you catch up with the first four seasons online @ abc.com. I highly recommend that you do as this is one of the most creative and dramatic series out there. (I was skeptical about the show at first too, but once I started I could not stop watching.) While there are only two short seasons left, I am kind of glad and looking forward to all the answers that have been left with giant question marks throughout the seasons. Basically I just can't wait for tonight!

No comments: