20 January 2009

Twilight: The Movie

So I finally saw the infamous Twilight movie. After hearing many different viewpoints such as "If you read the book then see the movie, you wont like the movie" and "If you see the movie first then you'll love it, but wont like the book" etc., I wasn't expecting too much but felt the need to see it anyways. I read the book in anticipation of the film (I always like to read the book first) and it was entertaining but didn't quite convince me to continue the series. However, I really enjoyed the movie. I thought it was very simple and the art direction was great. I like how it definitely portrayed the weather and greyness that is Forks and western Washington and I do like the emotional story between the two leads. Robert Pattinson is great and impossible to take your eyes off of (if you're a girl I suppose) so I liked the experience. After seeing the movie, I kinda want to finish the series to know what happens next. If you want a movie for entertainment, emotion and good looks, go with this one.

No comments: