15 October 2009

Silversun Pickups - Growing Old is Getting Old



So I happened upon this song about 2 weeks ago, downloaded it on iTunes and it is quickly climbing its way into my top 25 most played list. I absolutely love Silversun Pickups and this song is just incredible. I love how it starts out slow and the builds up throughout and has a very powerful ending. I can never explain in words how songs make me feel, but this one definitely makes me feel powerful and gives me major goosebumps. Definitely on my top 10 favorite songs ever (which is a hard feat considering how much I love music).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes! the album's had some mixed reviews but this song won me over when I saw them live this year, have a listen to the AOL interface version, it's so in-your-face!

http://www.amyblue.co.uk