22 June 2009

Buenos Aires

Well, aside from a small, unhappy incident involving a mugger and my stolen camera, Buenos Aires was an awesome place to visit. I definitely did not have enough time to explore everything so I think I'm going to return at another point in my life. The city is made up of a few different areas and I only made it to three, but I loved them all. I stayed in the Palermo area which was definitely a modern, schnazzy type area with cool shops and restaurants. I also visited El Centro which was basically the downtown. I did some shopping and exploring, but walking everywhere gets really tiring! Last, I visited Puerto Madero which was the waterfront area and saw the Puente de Mujeres which is the bridge shown above. It was definitely different than any bridge I've ever seen and the town was super cute. So far, I liked what I saw and will be very excited when I go back to see more.

No comments: