29 June 2009

Los Andes

Today, mi familia and I took a mini trip to Los Andes to do some shopping. Ok, it's not exactly a mini trip. It's basically like if we were going to Bellevue from Seattle. But it was nice to see a new part of Chile. And they actually had a mall! So I checked out some of the shops. Lots of cute shoes, but I didn't purchase any. I did however replace my glass ring that broke last year with a new one! Then we went to a store called Hiper Lider which I'm guessing is the Wal-Mart of Chile. A grocery store/department store/electronics store all in one. Believe it or not, I managed to find a cute dress there! Not a wedding attendee dress (still on the look out for one of those), but a cute dress for going out. Also, I found PHILADELPHIA CREAM CHEESE!!! My host mom bought me some cream cheese yesterday, but it wasn't quite the same. So finding the Philly kind was like a jackpot. It was a very nice little trip!

No comments: