08 February 2010

I Was, I Am, I Want To Be

To please my little friend who writes Tales from Washington D.C. and is also a fellow sister, I'm going to participate in our old ADPi tradition of a fireside. However, I'm writing it a bit differently than her. She started with "I Am" but I feel like the past should come first!

I was...disappointed. In myself, in others, in life. Looking for a job takes so much out of people and you interview for things you think you deserve and realize there are millions of other that also deserve it. Or you're trying to solve a problem with a friend. Things just seem to not work out and it's hard to not think negative thoughts sometimes. However now...

I am...so nervous, excited, terrified and incredibly happy with things that are unraveling in my life. My relationships with people are better than ever. And things can only go up. I'm very lucky and sometimes have a hard time not smiling. I have been interviewing for a job I really want (and need) and am about to hear back soon. My stomach is in knots. I can't wait to hear because...

I want to be...employed. It would truly solve a lot. And it would be great! I am soooo ready. I deserve this.


Sisters, we should probably create more firesides for blog posts. Yes?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yes! You deserve this! I will be pullin for ya from 2957238957293 miles away!

Erica said...

as always, best of luck on the job hunt! Don't settle for less than everything. <3

Andrea said...

Yay! I am so glad we are doing blog firesides! I love it! We are all pulling for you for this job! I know you have worked so hard and deserve this, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is "the One" (working speaking :) )

Pi Love you!