25 February 2010

Things I Don't Understand Thursday

Lights That Are Not Synced Up

Oh yeah. I'm driving along and driving along and driving along and...oh wait. No. I'm driving along for a block and *EEEER* brakes. Red light. So then I wait until it turns green and I go another block and *EEEER* brakes. Red light. Then AGAIN. Same thing. Seriously, why on earth can't they sync up the lights!? I mean, it's real convenient to stop every block right? And appreciate the scenery? Good for the environment, the brakes, the road rage. I just love yelling at things in my car. I bet you can just picture me..."Goddamnit!!! Why am I stopping again!?!? Stupid lights!!" Isn't this someone's job to actually figure these things out? Where are you guys? Fix this. Or I will find you. And make you stop walking every five feet. See how you like it.

No comments: