15 February 2010

Music Monday

I can't believe I missed Music Monday last week! I'm slacking. So this week, you get two songs. I cannot say enough times how in love with Silversun Pickups I am. I cannot wait to see them live because I'm pretty sure it will be the greatest concert ever (and it doesn't help that they're opening for Muse). I posted earlier "Growing Old Is Getting Old" which is a great song, but here are a couple other favorites from their Swoon album.



"The Royal We" - Another completely powerful song that gives me goosebumps every time. Also a great song for the treadmill. Plus the line "That's when we fell in love but not the first time" really gets to me. Wow.



"Catch and Release" - This song is so sexy. I cannot think of a better word to describe it. It's slower than most of their songs and I always love a band who can slow things down from their loudness. Plus, again, the lyrics...mmm. They definitely remind me of things going on in my life and are super hot. This might be a good song to listen to while...well, you know.

Seriously, these guys are great. Just buy the whole album already.

No comments: