27 February 2010

A Video Hilarity



Tonight, I was flipping through the cable guide and seeing what was on and I noticed that "Hot Rod" was going to be on TV and immediately hit the record button due to my undying love for Andy Samberg (he is even one of my five celebrities I'm allowed to sleep with). Since it had been awhile since I had seen it the first time, I was excited to watch again. Now, I measure the quality of a funny movie by how often I laugh out loud depending on two factors: a) am I sober? and b) am I alone? So since both of those answers were "yes" this evening and I still am laughing out loud many, many times, this movie gets top scores for funny. The scene above caused me to cry from laughing so hard. If anyone else can dance like Kevin (the guy in the orange/yellow striped shirt) I may marry you. But remember, I'm still allowed to sleep with Andy Samberg should the opportunity arise.

No comments: