28 May 2010

Lost Finale Party

On Sunday, my brother and I were lucky enough to get to attend a Lost finale party put on by 107.7 The End at Gold Class Cinemas. Being the trivia buff I am, I managed to answer a Lost trivia question correctly therefore putting my name on the VIP list. I have to say, this party was amazing and definitely a perfect way to say goodbye to a perfect show.


107.7 and Gold Class hooked us up! I was so amazed at how well they treated their guests and how plush the theater was. They had these big reclining chairs with a small table in between. We were given two drink tickets at the door, good for beer, wine, wells or one of the special Lost themed drinks the theater came up with! I chose an Oceanic Breeze for one of my drinks. It was delicious. Also, we were each given a choice of appetizer and entree on the house! We chose to have Caesar spears, basically a deconstructed Caesar salad, for our appetizer. I think it was actually a creative way to serve it and I might do that just to get myself to eat more lettuce. Then for our entree we got to pick between a Cuban sandwich and a chicken piccata. I went for the Cuban of course. We enjoyed all these while watching the recap with the lights up and were able to chat with some others, but when the finale finally came on, the lights went out and everyone stayed very quiet and enthralled. We even got popcorn for dessert!

I was so excited and had so much fun at the event and, although I was very sad about the ending of Lost, I was very pleased with the way it finished. Although my brother and I still have different ideas about what it actually all meant! I know I'm right. Ha ha. I'll miss that show for sure. Thanks again to 107.7 The End and Gold Class Cinemas. If you want to get in on any of these free shows or parties they put on, follow them on Twitter or visit their website here!

No comments: