20 May 2010

Our Own Blustery Day

This weather we're having in Seattle is a bit strange. I remember waking up to sun yesterday. Then while I was at the gym, all of a sudden I look outside and it was dark and cloudy. Then I'm driving to pick up my grandpa up north and it's POURING!! Seriously, the rain was beating down on my car so loud, I couldn't even hear my radio. And those who know me, know my radio is always turned up to a high volume. This weather totally reminds me of "Winnie-the-Pooh and the Blustery Day". Has anyone else read/seen that? It was a favorite of mine when I was a kid. Who knows? Maybe our houses will flood and we'll be forced to travel by upside-down umbrella to visit each other. And if someone is stranded, they'll have to send a message in a bottle. Sometimes I think it would have been fun to live in the Hundred Acre Wood. Awesome.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think if we lived in the Hundred Acre Wood, I'd be Piglet cause I am such a clean freak.

Andrea said...

That was deep. Was Christopher Robin straight?