28 January 2010

Hey! That's My Car!!

Last night, I was leaving a bar and taking a walk back to my car when I saw another car beginning to park in front of me. It was a parallel situation so of course I was watching to make sure he didn't give me a little tap on my front bumper. The car finishes parking and I see a guy get out of the front seat and another guy bolt out from the passenger side and walk over to the front wheel of my car and lean up against it. His hands were in a very suggestive position so my immediate thought was "Holy crap, that guy is going to pee on my car!!" So I totally yelled at him, "HEY!! THAT'S MY CAR!!" and he jumped back screaming "Holy shit!!" and made for a quick get away with his driver friend. (Only after this happened did a back seat passenger get out of the car and join them...) Next time, try the bushes dude.

No comments: