11 January 2010

Launch Party!!!

Lunch party? It's supposed to say launch party! What is wrong with you?

Welcome to the "Lunch Party" of my new blog!! A little while ago I decided that there is just too much seriousness in this world and too much to fret about, so my new job is to make people smile and laugh. Everyone needs an LOL moment during the day. And by the way, that is the last time you will ever see me type those three letters together. Unless I'm writing about lollipops. Or Lollapalooza. Or some girl named Lola. Whatever, the point is, I hope you will join me for some laughs each week. I will include topics like "Quotes From The Week" and "Things I Don't Understand"....needless to say, we're in for a good time. Now remember, the website has THREE Ns in the address. So when you're telling all your friends to read this blog (p.s. tell your friends to read this blog), don't forget to include that third N. Otherwise they'll be stuck looking at someone else's page and it might not be as cool and then your friends will think "Why did my friend send me here?", thus leading to awkward conversations later. You'll want to avoid those. So, what have we learned here? A few simple things: Laugh, smile, three Ns.

No comments: