18 January 2010

Music Monday

THROWBACK! A new decade brings thoughts to where we were 10 years ago. Who was my favorite artist back in 2000 when I was 14? Oh, pretty much the same as every 14 year old girl. `NSYNC!! I remember the first time I saw them when I was 12 on their Disney special and they just blew up from there. I've seen them four times in concert and I remember not having a voice afterward from yelling and screaming so much. "I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!!" Yup, I was one of those girls. But seriously, I still enjoy their music. It's always fun to put on for a dance party or to get excited for a night out. My favorite is still "I Want You Back". It was their first single and I think it's still the best. (And I still love Justin, just not in the screamy-teenager-we're-going-to-get-married type way.)

2 comments: